If you have large or bulky items for disposal we can collect these from you from residential addresses.
What can be collected
- Bed bases
- Household furniture
- White goods – fridges, freezers, cookers, dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers
- Electrical goods
- Computer items
- Children’s toys
- Garden furniture
- Portable heaters and coolers
What can’t be collected
- Ceramic tiles
- Builders, DIY waste
- Bath tubs, sinks toilets cisterns
- Liquid waste
- Hazardous waste – fluorescent tubes
- Garden waste, soil, rubble
- Car parts or tyres
- Gas bottles
- Fire extinguisher
- Fluid containers – oil drums, petrol cans
- Central heating boilers or tanks
- Coal bunkers
- Rayburns, Agas
- Clinical waste
- Sheds and fence panels, fencing
What is classed as one item?
Items that have more than one piece will be counted as separate items. For example, a bed with a divan base would be two items and a table with four chairs would be five items. Only the items you have listed at the time of booking will be collected.
2 Items £30
£10 for additional items (2 MAX)
How to book
To book a bulky waste collection please call using the details below.
Tel: 0800 772 3866
How to Pay
Payment can be in cash or by card on the day using chip and pin.
Please have correct change as no change carried.
For garden and fence waste please call us on 0800 772 3866 or email us
For Christmas Tree/card collection click here